So you want to know more about us?
CASA Latin American Theatre Festival was created in 2007 by Daniel Goldman to fill a gap that needed filling. While Latin American cinema, music, visual arts and literature were enjoying a great success in the UK, theatre somehow had been left behind.
CASA was set up to change this, to build bridges between two incredible theatre cultures, to create regular opportunities for Latin American theatre and theatre makers in the UK.
CASA’s Mission Statement
- To bring the best Latin American theatre to UK audiences.
- To encourage the Latin American community in the UK to come to the theatre
- To promote the history and variety of Latin American theatre
- To create opportunities for inter-cultural exchange and collaboration between Latin American and UK based theatre artists
- To promote and develop the work of UK based theatre artists of Latin origins
If you would like to be part of CASA please see: Get Involved
If you want know more about our year round programme of events please see: Nuestra Casa
If you or your company would like to support CASA please see: Support