©Anna Maria García
Open CASA Community Day is a day dedicated to showcasing the amazing talents that exist within London’s vibrant Latin American Community.
With activities including mask painting and salsa lessons, singing and poetry writing, two incredible theatre performances to see for free and much more, we can’t wait to celebrate the very best of Latin America with you here.
Every single activity is free with plenty for kids and adults to enjoy and we’ll also be serving delicious Colombian Food in our pop-up Leños y Carbon restaurant all day long!
- 11.00 am – 1.00 pm (Venue 2): Latin American Mask Painting with Tito Vega (suitable for ages 3+)
- 11.00 am – 6.00 pm (Venue 2): Mural Painting with Fabian Arnaldi (suitable for ages 7+) – All Day!
- 12.00 pm – 1.00 pm (Venue 2): Cut Out Art Photo Session! (Suitable for all ages)
- 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm (Venue 1): Storytelling from Colombia and Brazil (Suitable for ages 12+)
- From 1.00 pm (Venue 2): Latin American lunch with Leños y Carbón
- 1.30 pm – 3.00 pm (Venue 2): Poetry Performance and Writing Workshop with Spanish & Latin American Poets (12+)
- 2.30 pm – 3.30 pm (Venue 1): CASA EXCHANGE sharing – Discover what happens when you put five brilliant UK-based performance artists and a wonderful theatre company from Mexico in a room for a week with a single mission – to make a show!
- 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm (Venue 2): Meet Colectivo Alebrije
- 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm (Venue 1): Latin American singing with Rachel Hayter (Suitable for all ages)
- 4.30 pm – 5.30 pm (Venue 1): Tango Class
- 5.30 pm – 7.00 pm (Venue 1): Short Films
- 7.00 pm – 8.00 pm (Main Space): Dreamland/Los Sueños – a new show by Open CASA Community Show
Sunday 11th October, 11.00am
Venue: Rich Mix
Language: In English
Duration: All day